Aldersgate United Methodist Church, 211 Alice Drive, announces:
* Thursday, Dec. 3 - Blood drive from 2 to 6 p.m. Email church news to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include name of church, physical address, type of event, date and time of event, and daytime phone number in case additional information is needed.
Dalzell United Methodist Church, 3330 Black River Road, Dalzell, announces:
* Now meeting 9:30-10:30 a.m. each Sunday in the sanctuary, Wednesday night services in the fellowship hall and Sunday evening Bible study in the education building. All COVID-19 safety protocols will be observed.
* Saturday, Oct. 31 - Fall back-to-church festival drive-through from 4 to 5 p.m. Join our no-touch Halloween drive-through and get treats and more for the kids. Follow the drive-through signs at 3330 Black River Road and pick up enough treats for each child in your vehicle. Call (803) 469-0160 and leave message for someone to call you back.
High Hills African Methodist Episcopal Church, 6780 Meeting House Road, Dalzell, announces:
* Saturday, Oct. 24 - 2020 October Fest will be held at 3:30 p.m. at 2530 N. Kings Highway 261, Dalzell, SC 29040. The Original World Wonders along with other gospel groups will be performing.
Masks are required. Social distancing will be observed.
* Sunday, Oct. 25 - Breast cancer and domestic violence walk will be held at 11 a.m. at 2530 N. Kings Highway 261, Dalzell, SC 29040. The public is invited. Come out for a great cause. Masks are required. Social distancing will be observed.
Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church, 325 Fulton St., announces:
* Sunday - The deacon/deaconess anniversary celebration will be held at 11 a.m. via Facebook/YouTube. Deacon Rodney Nathaniel, chairman of the Deacons Ministry, will speak.
New Covenant Presbyterian Church, USA, 907 Legare St., announces:
* Sunday - The 37th anniversary celebration drive up and park event in the church parking lot. The Rev. Pat Jones, of Hebron Presbyterian Church, Johns Island, will speak.
Providence Baptist Church, 2445 Old Manning Road, announces:
* Wednesday, Oct. 21 - Prayer meeting, youth services, RAs and GAs return at 6:30 p.m. Social distancing is observed at all meetings.
Operation Christmas Child Shoe Box Ministry is now collecting items. Items needed include children's T-shirts, combs, facial tissue and bars of soap. For details, call (803) 481-9688.
Walker's Chapel Freewill Baptist Church, 99 Walter Ave., announces:
* Sunday, Oct. 25 - Pastor appreciation. Sunday school begins at 10 a.m. followed by 11 a.m. worship.
More Articles to Read